Mike and Tammi Johnson at Front Desk
Mike Johnson Sr
President of Johnson Automotive, Inc.
Over 30 Years Experience
5 Time General Motors Master Technician
Maryland State Inspector
ASE Certified Master Auto Technician since 1986
ASE Certified Undercar Specialist
ASE Certified Medium/Heavy Truck Technician
ASE Certified Refrigerant Recovery and Recycling
Tammi has been involved with the business since we started handling payroll, bookkeeping and occasionally running the office.
Mike Johnson Jr and Mike Johnson Sr in Shop
Mike Johnson Jr
ASE Certified Auto Technician
Mike started working part-time after school in 1994 and began working full-time in 2001 after attending Hagerstown Community College.
Tammi with the late Dale Earnhardt
Mike Jr Racing in his Go Kart
Mike Jr began racing Go Karts in 1996 and competed in the 1998 Daytona Dirt World Championships
About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Napa parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare “Peace of Mind” Warranty, providing our customers with 24-months/24,000-miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at over 13,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Visit our National Warranty page or call us to learn more about NAPA’s “Peace of Mind” Warranty.